World Pasta Day, October 25, 2020


 I remember when I first came to Italy back in 1993, I was amazed at how many varieties of pasta recipes existed.  I mean, I was used to spaghetti bolognese (what I soon learned was a Neapolitan no-no).  As time went on, I learned to love pasta - that fantastic first - that I write often about on my blog.  

Today, October 25th, is World Pasta Day.  An initiative that dates back to 1995 (read more about it here)  I decided to celebrate this year with a nice plate of pasta at home, and this video which is a quick glance at some of the amazing pasta dishes that I have eaten over the past couple of years, prepared by  by Campania chefs, of course.



Boun appetito and Happy World Pasta Day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Scarpetta, Pepe in Grani, Caiazzo (Ce)

The Trailer for Episode 1 of "In the Kitchen Campania" is Out Featuring Chef Luigi Coppola of Casa Coloni, Paestum (Sa)

Is There Life After Aglianico?